BT02 Clinical Demonstration 01 - Integrating Ericksonian Methods - Jeffrey Zeig, PhD
1) To describe how to conceptualize challenging patients in a cognitive framework.
2) To describe how to use a cognitive conceptualization to plan more effective treatment.
BT02 Clinical Demonstration 03 - Connecting with the Inner Self in Psychotherapy - Stephen Gilligan, PhD
1) To describe how therapists can connect clients to a calm, centering inner state.
2) To describe how connection to the inner self can allow new resources and solutions to develop.
BT02 Clinical Demonstration 04 - Cognitive Therapy of a Personality Disordered Patient - Arthur Freeman, EdD
1) To describe a structured, directive CBT interview.
2) Given a CBT case, identify a problem and make a treatment plan.
BT02 Clinical Demonstration 05 - Facilitating the Creative Dynamics of Gene Expression and Brain Growth - Ernest Rossi, PhD
1) To describe the group induction of therapeutic hypnosis with ideodynamic methods.
2) To list the four stages of the creative process in therapeutic hypnosis.
BT02 Clinical Demonstration 07 - Redecision Therapy - Mary Goulding, MSW
1) To describe how to establish a therapeutic contract.
2) Given a client, describe how to do work important to the client in 30 minutes.