BT02 Clinical Demonstration 07 - Redecision Therapy - Mary Goulding, MSW
1) To describe how to establish a therapeutic contract.
2) Given a client, describe how to do work important to the client in 30 minutes.
BT02 Clinical Demonstration 09 - Hypnosis and Goal-Oriented Therapy - Michael Yapko, PhD
1) To identify four attitudes that support panic.
2) To list five types of interceptive exposure that can be conducted in the treatment office.
BT02 Clinical Demonstration 10 - Healing Difficult Relationships Through the Application of Different Perceptual Positions - Robert Dilts
1) To define the three perceptual positions used with challenging relationships.
2) To describe how to guide clients to forge new understandings with significant others.
BT02 Clinical Demonstration 12 - Fleshing Out the Story-Line in Gestalt Therapy - Erving Polster, PhD
1) Given a case, name and describe a gestalt technique.
2) To describe how to regulate the ease or difficulty of a gestalt experiment.
BT03 Clinical Demonstration 01 - Experiential Engagement in Integrative Therapy - Jeffrey Zeig, PhD
1) To list three integrative methods in the demonstration.
2) Given a patient, propose an integrative treatment plan.
BT03 Clinical Demonstration 03 - Facilitating the Four-Stage Creative Process in Psychotherapy - Ernest Rossi, PhD
1) To name the essentials of a behavioral activity-dependent approach to creative work.
2) To list the four stages of the creative process in psychotherapy.
BT03 Clinical Demonstration 04 - Cognitive-Behavioral Techniques with Couples - Frank Dattilio, PhD
1) To identify maladaptive schemas and dysfunctional thoughts.
2) To describe how to integrate cognitive-behavioral skills into treatment.
BT03 Clinical Demonstration 05 - Connecting with the Inner Self in Psychotherapy - Stephen Gilligan, PhD
1) To describe how therapists can connect clients to a calm, centering inner state.
2) To describe how connection to the inner self can allow new resources and solutions to develop.
BT03 Clinical Demonstration 07 - Attunement as a Clinical Technique - Pat Love, EdD
1) To describe the clinical effectiveness of attunement.
2) Given a case, integrate the importance of attunement in clinical practice.