BT03 Clinical Demonstration 03 - Facilitating the Four-Stage Creative Process in Psychotherapy - Ernest Rossi, PhD
1) To name the essentials of a behavioral activity-dependent approach to creative work.
2) To list the four stages of the creative process in psychotherapy.
1) To describe how therapists can connect clients to a calm, centering inner state.
2) To describe how connection to the inner self can allow new resources and solutions to develop.
1) To identify two practical questions that are useful for solution- focused supervision.
2) To identify two criteria for maximizing therapist effectiveness through supervision.
1) To describe one method to help clients develop new perspectives with respect to limiting beliefs and assumptions.
2) To describe how to lead clients to reflect on themselves from different time frames and perceptual positions.