Erickson Congress 2019
Help clients adapt and overcome through
Ericksonian-derived approaches to hypnosis and psychotherapy –
no matter what your clinical orientation!
Join us December 12th-15th in Phoenix, Arizona!Register for the Main Conference and save $200!
Advance your training and clinical practice through 7 keynotes, 96 workshops, 22 clinical demonstrations, and 102 developers of Ericksonian methods, techniques and ideas.
Since 1980, the Erickson Congress has been held to celebrate the contributions of Dr. Milton H. Erickson and his intellectual heirs to the field of psychotherapy. In the four decades since the Congress began, this gathering of creative thinkers has transformed the practices of psychotherapists world-wide!
Featuring Keynote Presentations From:
The Future Orientation of Milton H. Erickson
Milton Erickson's Views of Hypnosis: An Evolution Over Decades
Being True to Milton
Evocation: The Foundation of Ericksonian Hypnosis and Therapy
Better Results: Using Deliberate Practice to Improve Therapeutic Effectiveness
Applying Principles of Generative Change to Psychotherapy
Trance and Human Connection: The Cornerstones for Deep Therapeutic Change
Exclusive Fundamentals of Hypnosis 12-Hour Track:
- Principles of Hypnotic Induction with Brent Geary, PhD
- Indirection – Basic Hypnotic Language with Steve Lankton, MSW
- Evocation: Orienting Toward, Being Strategic and Utilization with Jeff Zeig, PhD
- The Ericksonian Approach to Hypnotic Phenomena with Dan Short, PhD
- Dissociation and Automaticity in Hypnosis as Therapeutic Allies with Michael Yapko, PhD
- The Primacy of Non-Verbal Communication in Creative Trance Work with Stephen Gilligan, PhD
We are offering three unique Pre-Conference Seminars at the Erickson Congress...
- Law and Ethics – Safe Practice: Liability Protection and Risk Management featuring Steve Frankel, PhD, JD
- Self-Hypnosis: Experiences from Two Cultural Viewpoints featuring Roxanna Erickson-Klein, PhD
- Introduction to Ericksonian Hypnosis featuring Brent Geary, PhD
...And don't forget the Post Conference with Bill O'Hanlon, MS:
Bill O'Hanlon and Jeffrey Zeig team up to present a Master Class in Brief Ericksonian Psychotherapy. Psychotherapy is best when clients have a first-hand experience of an alive therapeutic process. Such dynamic empowering experiences pave the way for dynamic understandings. The duo will engage with each other and the participants to examine commonalities and differences in their work.
Hotel Discounts are Available:
Located across the street from the Phoenix Convention Center, Hyatt Regency Phoenix places downtown Phoenix at your feet. Walk to the Arizona Center Shops and entertainment at CityScape, located two blocks from the hotel. Explore museums, culture, the arts, and the vibrant nightlife of downtown Phoenix just outside our doors.
By booking through this link:
- Attendees can get rates as low as $159/night for a single room, or $169 for a double occupancy room.
- Complimentary wireless internet for all Milton Erickson overnight guests.
- 20% discount on self-parking at Regency Garage for all overnight registered attendees.
- *Parking spaces based on availability of the garage.
- Click here for more hotel info and registration.
Get the Milton H. Erickson ebook,
by Jeffrey Zeig and W. Michael Munion,
Jeffrey Zeig and W. Michael Munion present the best overview of Erickson yet. Their accounting of his life events will whet the appetite of any aficionado hungry for personal details. The book provides a unique insight into the life and experiences of this influential figure, and a clear account of his specific contributions to psychotherapy, both theoretical and practical. Erickson was the dominant force in legitimizing the use of clinical hypnosis.
Make sure to opt-in for your copy during the registration process!